Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Residents:||Michael Myers, Strode family, Myers family,Brackett family, Doyle family, etc|
The town today is a thriving community with a historical downtown area that offers residents tons of specialty shops, while large Victorian homes dot the rest of the area. Farms cover the outskirts of town. Haddonfield is located 150 miles from Smith's Grove Sanitarium.
Over the years, the town has become synonymous with the infamous masked serial killer Michael Myers who has continuously stalked and killed people in the town for 40 years. Celebrating Halloween was banned in Haddonfield in 1989 due to the murders.
Points of Interest Edit
- Haddonfield High School
- Haddonfield Elementary School
- Haddonfield University
- Haddonfield General Hospital
- Haddonfield Memorial Hospital
- Haddonfield Children's Clinic
- Rabbit in Red Lounge
- Myers house
- Strode house
- Brackett house
- Doyle house
- Wallace house
- Carruthers house
Films that take place in Haddonfield Edit
- Halloween II
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
- Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
- Halloween: Resurrection
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Haddonfield is named for Haddonfield, New Jersey, birth place of Halloween producer and screenwriter Debra Hill.