|Residents:||Michael Myers, Strode family, Myers family,Brackett family, Doyle family, etc|
The town today is a thriving community with a historical downtown area that offers residents tons of specialty shops, while large Victorian homes dot the rest of the area. Farms cover the outskirts of town. Haddonfield is located 150 miles from Smith's Grove Sanitarium.
Over the years, the town became synonymous with the infamous serial killer Michael Myers who continuously stalked and killed people in the town for 40 years. Celebrating Halloween was banned in Haddonfield in 1989 due to the murders.
Points of interest Edit
- Haddonfield High School
- Haddonfield Elementary School
- Haddonfield University
- Haddonfield General Hospital
- Haddonfield Memorial Hospital
- Haddonfield Children's Clinic
- Rabbit in Red Lounge
- Myers house
- Strode house
- Brackett house
- Doyle house
- Wallace house
- Carruthers house
Films that take place in Haddonfield Edit
- Halloween II
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
- Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
- Halloween: Resurrection
- Halloween II
Notes and trivia Edit
- Haddonfield is named for Haddonfield, New Jersey, birth place of Halloween producer and screenwriter Debra Hill.
- Haddonfield also appears in an online-multiplayer game called Dead by Daylight, a game where Michael Myers himself and Laurie Strode are both playable characters.