- "Mrs. Kupfer was right, you know. I do love a good joke, and this is the best ever, a joke on the children."
- ―Conal Cochran[src]
|Location:||Santa Mira, California|
|Death:||October 31, 1982|
|Portrayed By:||Dan O'Herlihy|
|First Appearance:||Halloween III: Season of the Witch|
Conal Cochran is the mastermind of a scheme that involves killing millions of children using Halloween masks that have been imbued with Stonehenge chips.
Profile & TidbitsEdit
- Name: Conal Cochran
- Actor: Dan O'Herlihy
- Age: 60s
- Species: Human - Male
- Occupation: Owner, Silver Shamrock Novelties
- Location: Northern California (Santa Mira)
- Nationality: Ireland
- Allegiance: Pagan - Celtic / Witchcraft
- Wardrobe: Suit / Tie - Gray Coat
- Resources: Isolated Factory, Legion of Android Drones, Wealth, Scientists
- Weapons: Witchcraft, Technology, Stonehenge rocks, Explosive Chip in Masks, Insects / Snakes
- Quote: "You don't really know much about Halloween." -
"It'll be morning soon, Halloween morning, It'll be a very busy day for me."
- Objective: Coordinate the largest samhain sacrifice in 3,000 years. In order for the
nature gods to feast on the children's nectar, allowing the celtic creeds to prosper.
- Psychological Analysis: His strong beliefs in the celtic dogma have led him to thrive as a callous merchant.
After years of witnessing the samhain holiday fade into obscurity and become commercialized,
overrun by children. He relishes in the irony of turning modern halloween customs into a fury
weapon as an act of avenging his forgotten religion.